Mary Helen Arcaro
Mary Helen Arcaro, age 78, of Quincy died on Wednesday, October 19, 2022 in her home. She was born on September 16, 1944 in Nashville, TN the daughter of Charles Edwin and Anne (Byrd) White.
She first married Paul Russell, and together they had her five children. He preceded her in death. She married Duane Arcaro on April 8, 1994. He preceded her in death on December 27, 2017.
Mary worked very hard to support her family. Among the places she worked were Quincy Paper Box, Fairfield Inn, Ewalt Auction Company, as well as the gas stations at 24th and Sycamore and at 36th and Broadway.
#1 in her life was her family, especially her grandkids. She really liked taking care of her flowers and watching Westerns.
Mary is survived by her children: Randy Russell (Terri Heck), Beth Russell Scott, and Becky Hill (David Dyer) all of Quincy; stepchildren: Danny Arcaro of FL, Donny Arcaro, Sky Arcaro and Shay (Shane Belknap) all of Quincy; numerous grandchildren, great grandchildren, step-grandchildren and step-great grandchildren; siblings: Debbie Lemmeyer, Terri Davis, Ray White and Betty Lemmeyer.
She was preceded in death by her parents, two husbands, a daughter, Charla Graften, a son Andrew Russell, several brothers and sisters, a granddaughter Stephanie Russell.
Family and friends are invited to attend the graveside services at Shiloh Cemetery near Plainville, IL on Friday, October 28, 2022 at 2:00 PM.
Visitation will be Thursday, October 27, 2022 from 4:00 to 6:00 PM at Duker & Haugh Funeral Home. Memorials are suggested to the Blessing Cancer Center.
Messages maybe shared with the family at www.dukerandhaugh.com
Betty Lemmeyer (White)
- will miss my beloved sister .. Loved her so much. She's with her beloved ones now in heaven. May she Rest In Peace. Betty and family.
- Mary was my trainer when I started working at the Jiffi Stop. She was a wonderful lady & good friend! So sorry for your loss!
- Anthony Burgess
- I'll never forget this woman. My 2nd mom. Beautiful person inside and out!
- My sympathies to her children and grandchildren.
Mary was always so kind to Pam & myself and she was a blessing to all who knew her.
She is no longer in pain and I’m sure enjoying time with Charla,Andrew & Duane.
She definitely loved her children and her grandchildren so much.
Pam & I will miss you Mary but we will meet again in Heaven.
Patricia cooperider speirs
- Rip mary ,I remember when I was 16 staying at her house in Plainville, il with Beth and Becky. It was alot of fun. God bless u all and my God comfort u all in this difficult time. Much ❤
- Will miss Helen we go way back wish she was still with us and wither her brother and myself....Love you you'll always will be with us