Beverly A. Frese
Beverly A. Frese, age 79, of Quincy, died on Tuesday, October 5, 2021 in Blessing Hospital. She was born on February 5, 1942 in LaBelle, MO the daughter of Robert and Norma (Schaller) Spath. She married Tom Frese on April 27, 1963. He survives.
Beverly was a graduate of the LaBelle High School. She was a member of St. Francis Catholic Church. Beverly worked as a receptionist in the Quincy area, having worked at Good Samaritan Home and John Wood Community College.
Beverly's greatest joy was the time she spent with her family.
In addition to her husband, she is also survived by:
THREE CHILDREN: Brian (Donna) Frese of Liberty, IL, Lynn (Greg) Barlow of Elm Grove, WI and Michelle (Brett) Stadler of Brighton, MI.
TWELVE GRANDCHILDREN: Linzy (Matt) Wontorcik, Devin (Frances) Reed, Alex Reed, Amanda (Cory) Jones, Aden Frese, Taylor Barlow, Kendall Barlow, Sam Barlow, Sarah Stadler, Tommy Stadler, Emily Stadler and David Stadler.
SISTERS: Donna (Clark) Thomas and Amy (Ted) Miller
Numerous great-grandchildren, nieces, nephews and other relatives also survive.
Beverly was preceded in death by her parents, a daughter Jody Frese and a grandson Austin Frese.
Funeral services will be held on Saturday, October 9, 2021 at 10:30 AM at the Duker & Haugh Funeral Home. Interment in Calvary Cemetery. Visitation will be held on Friday evening from 4:00 until 7:00 PM at the Duker & Haugh Funeral Home. Memorials may be made to St. Francis Catholic Church. The Duker & Haugh Funeral Home is in charge of the arrangements. www.dukerandhaugh.com
- All of your family is in my thoughts and prayers. She left a terrific legacy, she will be missed.
- So sorry for the family's loss. You are all in my prayers.
Lonny B Lemon
San Tan Valley AZ, AZ
- Brian, Lynn, & Michelle. I am so sorry for your loss. Your mother was a wonderful person. I will pray that God grants you the strength you need in the days ahead and that HE will fill your hearts with only the great memories you created and shared with your mom. God Bless.
Monroe City, MO
- Such a wonderful lady. Had the pleasure of working with her. My deepest sympathies to her family.
Jerry W. & Kari B.
- We were sad to hear of the passing of Beverly and are keeping you all in our thoughts and prayers.