Myrtle E. "Beth" Schmuck
Myrtle E. "Beth" Schmuck age 93, of Columbia, MO formerly of Quincy died on Saturday, February 29, 2020 in Columbia, MO. Beth was born in Quincy on February 9, 1927, a daughter of Melvin Loren and Nellie Viola (Harris) Wiseman. She married Wendell A. Schmuck on February 24, 1962 in Central Baptist Church, Quincy. Wendell preceded her in death on September 23, 1995.
Beth was a Registered Nurse working at Sunset Home until her retirement in 1990. She was of the Christian faith.
Beth dearly loved her grandchildren and her pets. Her favorite pastimes were swimming at the YMCA, watching movies, listening to music and enjoying her flowers.
Survivors include her four daughters: Beth (Robert) Wienhoff; Lisa (Mark) Delissio; Marla (Chris) Jones; Wendy (Mark) Henrichs. Grandchildren: Brieanne Wienhoff, Adam Wienhoff and Hunter Wienhoff; Zachary Delissio and Jeremy Delissio; Abbey Jones, Carter Jones and Quinn Jones; Miles Henrichs and Eli Henrichs.
She was preceded in death by her parents and her husband.
Funeral services will be Wednesday, March 4, 2020 at 2:00 P.M. at The Duker & Haugh Funeral Home. Visitation will be Wednesday, March 4, 2020 from 1:00 P.M. – 2:00 P.M. at The Duker and Haugh Funeral Home.
Interment will be in Greenmount Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers memorials are requested to Hearts In Harmony 109 North Keene Street Columbia MO 65201 for the exceptional care they gave to our mother or to the Seventh Day Adventist Church.
Funeral arrangements in care of the Duker & Haugh Funeral Home. www.dukerandhaugh.com
Mount Laurel, NJ
- Dear Lisa, my deepest condolences to you and you’re family and sisters and their family. I was so saddened when I received your text that your wonderful mom had passed away.
After a while I thought of quite by Helen Keller:
“What was once enjoyed and deeply loved, we can never lose.
For all that we love deeply becomes part of us.”
- Lisa, Marla, Beth, and Wendy, I was sorry to hear of your mother’s passing. I know you will miss your mom very much, but she left a legacy in you four sweet, smart, industrious daughters. Sending prayers to you, the grandchildren and your husbands.
dick & pat wentura
- Dear Beth & Family,
Thinking of you and wishing you only sweet memories.
Dick & Pat Wentura
Maryland Heights, MO
- Beth, Lisa, Marla, Wendy and family & friends.....we will miss Aunt Beth and her warm and beautiful smile, which radiated from her warm and beautiful soul. May your memories of her bring you comfort during this difficult time. Much love My Cousins; God Bless.
Kansas City, MO
- Beth, Lisa, Marla, and Wendy,
So very sorry to hear of the loss of your beautiful Mom. She was such a precious lady. I have lots of fond memories of spending time at your house in my younger years. She always knew how to make us all smile! I'm sure you will miss her terribly! I am so grateful that I was able to have spent time with her growing up. My life was blessed by knowing her. May the Lord give you and your families strength and comfort as you go through this difficult time. My prayers are with all of you!
- I will be thinking of you girls and your families today and praying for you find peace when you know your Mom is at peace now..And will always be with you. Don't be sad for too long but be happy you had her for your Mom. Prayers for you all..Stay close to each other and laugh when you think of your Mom.. Sara