Bart Gipson, age 59, of Quincy, died on Monday, May 27, 2019 in his home. He was born on September 12, 1959 in Quincy, IL the son of Charlotte (Allen) Gipson & Robert Gipson. Bart was a graduate of Highland High School. He married Patsy Schlueter on May 18, 2019. She survives.
In addition to his wife Patsy, Bart is also survived by:
HIS MOTHER: Charlotte Gipson
HIS FATHER: Robert Gipson
FOUR CHILDREN: Kristen Noel Crawley and her husband Don,
D'Andrea Cron and her husband Ryan,
Jehrin Creston Gipson,
TWO STEP-CHILDREN: Rebecca Wright and Peyton Wright.
SIBLINGS: Brett Gipson, Robert Gipson, Colette Gipson and Bobette Patton.
Numerous grandchildren including Don Eugene Crawley III, Luc Allen Crawley, Jalen Cron and Isadora Cron, nieces and nephews including Paris Clay and Alexis Clay and other relatives also survive.
Cremation rites have been accorded.
Memorial services will be held on Saturday, June 8, 2019 at 1:00 PM in the Duker & Haugh Funeral Home. Visitation will be held from 12:00 noon until the time of the services at 1:00. Memorials may be made to the family.
- I'm sorry to hear of Bart's passing. My sympathies and prayers are with his family!
La Grange, MO
- Prayers go out to Barts family, we have known him growing up in LaGrange. May he be at peace and remembered by those who loved him.
Anita Lewis Acosta-Tijerina
- Rest in Eternal Paradise,Bart My condolences and prayers to the families and friends.
- known Bart for ever....he was a very good friend of mine...prayers for the family...Prayers for my friend Charlotte.
Debbie Tate & Family
- We are so sorry to hear of your loss. Our heart goes out to his entire family. We will continue to pray for you.
- So sorry to hear about Bart..he was a friend I had thru school years, My sympathy to the Gipson family. I know he'll be missed...