Joseph E. "Joe" Holtschlag
Joseph E. 'Joe' Holtschlag, age 67, of Quincy, IL, died on Monday, June 24, 2019 in his home. He was born on February 2, 1952 in Quincy, the son of John & Betty (Feld) Holtschlag. He was a graduate of Quincy Senior High.
Joe was employed with JH Concrete Construction, Inc. He was of the Catholic Faith. Joe enjoyed bowling, cards and yardwork. He greatly loved the time spent playing with his grandkids.
He is survived by:
A SON: Micah Holtschlag and his wife Victoria of Quincy
TWO GRANDCHILDREN: Hendrix and Waylon Holtschlag.
SIBLINGS: John Holtschlag, Jr.
Jeff Holtschlag (Carol)
Jerry Holtschlag (Kim)
Jack Holtschlag (Lori)
Rosie McCormick (James)
Debbie Midiri (Joe)
June Stanger (William)
Susan Huffmyer (Jim)
Barb Conners (Clarence)
Donna Wolbrink (Travis)
Brother-in-Law: Eugene Taylor
Numerous nieces, nephews and other relatives also survive.
Joe was preceded in death by his parents, a sister, Joann Taylor and two brothers: James and Donald Holtschlag, and one brother-in-law, Ronald Woerman.
Funeral services will be held on Monday, July 1, 2019 at 9:30 a.m. in the Duker & Haugh Funeral Home and at 10:00 a.m. in Blessed Sacrament Catholic Church. Interment in Calvary Cemetery. Visitation will be held on Sunday from 3:00 p.m. until 6:00 p.m. at the Duker & Haugh Funeral Home. Memorials may be made to Blessed Sacrament Catholic Church.
Blaine and Anita vaughn
- My thoughts and prayers are with the families at this very sad time
We thought the world of Joe
He will be greatly missed
The Ewalt Family
- Jack,Jerry and families, we send our thoughts and prayers to you all in memory of your brother and employee. May he rest in peace in his new heavenly home. Jan, "Toot" and Casey
Jeff & Joanne Bergman
- Jack, Lori, sons & entire family our prayers are with you all at this tough time. RIP
- Chris and Joe Reichert
- Our prayers go out to the Holtschlag family. We are truly sorry for your loss. May God bring you comfort during this time.
- Thoughts and Prayers are with