Michael K. 'Mick' Booth, age 62, of 1816 Fairmont St., died on October 3, 2016. He was born on September 6, 1954 in Louisiana, MO the son of Keith and Harriett (Freeman) Booth. He married Linda M. Starr on July 3, 1976. She preceded him in death on September 11, 2005. He later married Kim Wingerter Watkins on February 6, 2009. She survives.
Mick was the owner and operator of Booth Heating and Air. Mick loved his work., his family and his friends. He also liked to go on cruises. Mick greatly enjoyed his faithful canine companion, 'Sami'.
In addition to his wife, Mick is also survived by:
THREE CHILDREN: Jennifer Booth and her husband Jason Bain of Dallas, TX; Adam Booth of Quincy and Eric Booth and his wife Megan of Birmingham, AL.
ONE STEP-SON: Nick Morrone and his wife Heather of Silver Hill, AL
ONE GRANDSON: Andrew Bain
TWO STEP-GRANDCHILDREN: Layla Morrone and Arianna Cornwell.
ONE SISTER: Judy Galloway and her husband Greg
ONE BROTHER: Greg Booth
Numerous nieces, nephews and other relatives also survive.
Mick was preceded in death by his parents and first wife, Linda.
A Memorial visitation will be held on Thursday evening from 4:00 until 7:00 PM at the Duker & Haugh Funeral Home. Memorials may be made to the Alzheimer's Association of Adams County.
- Kim so sorry to hear about Mick.
- I only knew Mick for a few short years but I could tell early on this was a guy who treated everyone fairly and was a good person. He always did things right and kept everything in perspective. I admired his character and truly appreciated his friendship. He had a no nonsense approach and was very unselfish and giving of his time. His time on the earth was way too short. Rest in Peace my friend.
- my thoughts and .. prayers are with your family, the argabright's
Wayne and Carolyn Pond
- Our condolences to Mick's family. We valued Mick as a friend, as well as his precise workmanship.
- I am so sorry for your loss and I'll be praying for healing for your family