Kayden Donnie Higgins
Kayden Donnie Higgins, age one month, of 215 Cherry, Quincy, died on Tuesday, November 10, 2015 in Blessing Hospital. He was born on September 18, 2015 in Quincy, the son of Elmo Lawrence Higgins & Lauren A. Marley.
In addition to his parents, he is survived by:
ONE SISTER, Kaylie Ann Marley
MATERNAL GRANDMOTHER, Teresa Leebold of Indiana;
MATERNAL GRANDFATHER, Christopher Marley, of Illinois
PATERNAL GRANDPARENTS, Scott & Shelia Crabill of Quincy;
ADDITIONAL GRANDPARENT, Elmo Higgins;
MATERNAL GREAT-GRANDPARENTS, Donna & Albert Cobb of Quincy;
PATERNAL GREAT GRANDMOTHER, Wanda Cook of Quincy
ONE UNCLE, Austin Marley;
AUNTS, Stacy Klostermann, Lacey Higgins, Mandi Higgens & Angela Higgens;
GREAT AUNT, Renice Mallory;
AUNT, Mandi Higgens & Angela Higgens
A host of other family and friends also survive.
Graveside services will be held on Tuesday, November 17, 2015 at 1:00 p.m. in Greenmount Cemetery. There is no visitation but family and friends are invited to the graveside services. The Duker & Haugh Funeral Home is handling the arrangements.
Grand Forks, ND
- I'm so very sorry for the loss of little Kayden! My prayers are with your family.
- I'm so very sorry for your loss. My condolences go out to you and your family. May God bring you peace and healing. Amen.
- Lauren N Teresa, I am so sorry n can't imagine your pain. Please know I would be there if I was closer n that I haven't stopped praying for you all. I love yall n praying for Kaylie as well. Love yall
- So very sorry for your loss, always in my thoughts. Love and miss you this way.
Sioux Falls, SD
- I can't even imagine the pain of losing such your little one. My thoughts & prayers will be with you ALWAYS!
Sherri & Ron Bradley
- Elmo, Shelia & family- We are here for anything you may need. You all are in our prayers and Kayden is now safe in the arms of our Lord. May God comfort each one of you through this very hard time.