Jerrold "Jerry" L. Harvey
Jerrold "Jerry" L. Harvey, age 73, of Quincy, IL died on June 28, 2018 at 11:32 PM in Blessing Hospital. He was born on July 25, 1944 in Winona, MN the son of Jerrold F. & Ruth (Greenwood) Harvey. Jerry was an engineer at Harris Corp. He served in the Army during the Vietnam War.
Jerry was of the Lutheran Faith. He liked to fish. He also liked to work and restore his Cub Cadets. Jerry loved football and was a Viking fan. He enjoyed gardening and spending time with his family.
Last year, Jerry lost his best friend, 'Molly'.
Jerry is survived by:
HIS MOTHER: Ruth Harvey of Onalaska, WI.
HIS LIFE PARTNER: Susan Hull of Quincy.
TWO BROTHERS: Lee Harvey and his wife Janet of Quincy and Kendall Harvey and his wife Cheryl of Winona, MN.
TWO SISTERS: Marie Griffin and her husband Duane of Kent, WA and Jeanette Harvey of Onalaska, WI.
Also surviving is Susan's family;
HER CHILDREN: Brent Davis and his wife Jackie and Lisa McGraw and her significant other Jason Rose.
HER GRANDCHILDREN: Bryan, Alyssa, Caleb, Ashlyn, Bree, and Jordyn along with her husband Blake, and Jayde.
HER GREAT-GRANDCHILDREN: Jackson, Emmalyn, Blakleigh, and Henry.
Numerous nieces, nephews and other relatives also survive.
Jerry was preceded in death by his father.
A Memorial visitation will be held on Monday, July 2, 2018 from 4:00 until 7:00 PM in the Duker & Haugh Funeral Home. Memorials may be made to Quincy Humane Society or Quincy Medical Group Dialysis Clinic.
Dixie Griggs & Marge Wright
La Grange, MO
- So sorry to hear of his passing.....saying prayers for Sue and all of the family
Barb Harvey- McNamer
- We are sorry for everyone’s loss. I remember Giggs as a gentle soft spoken young man. We are first cousins so knew him always. However hadn’t seen him for many years. I remember he and other Pickwick friends wearing out the road in our little town on a Friday evening in his white car, all spankin clean n shiney. That was a fri night occurrence. I wonder, did he still enjoy the simple things in his quiet way? Good Bye cousin, we shall meet again.
Pat and Steve Humke
- We are so sorry for your loss. Sue, we are sending you our deepest sympathy.
- RIP Jerry, you will be missed. So sorry Sue, miss you all very much.
La Crosse, WI
- So sorry to hear of Jiggs' passing. Ruth, Marie, Jean, Lee and Kendal, you and your families are all in my thoughts and prayers. RIP cousin.