Niall R. Clark
Niall R. Clark, age 18 months, of 606 Jackson St., died on Wednesday, July 27, 2016 in Blessing Hospital Emergency Room. He was born on January 28, 2015 in Quincy, a son of Carson Z. Clark and Janifer (Barton) Doellman.
Niall will be remembered as having a zest for life. He was always smiling and happy.
He is survived by:
HIS FATHER, Carson Z. Clark of Quincy;
HIS MOTHER, Janifer Doellman of Quincy;
TWO BROTHERS, Logan Clark & Liam Clark of Quincy;
TWO SISTERS, Larah Doellman & Maile Doellman of Quincy;
MATERNAL GRANDPARENTS, Larry & Linda (Fielding) Barton of Quincy; and
PATERNAL GRANDMOTHER, Mary Fitzsimmons of Quincy
A number of aunts, uncles and cousins also survive.
Funeral services will be held on Tuesday, August 2, 2016 at 6:30 p.m. in the Duker & Haugh Funeral Home. Visitation will be held on Tuesday evening from 4:00 p.m. until the time of services at 6:30 p.m. at the funeral home. Memorials may be made to the family.
- My thoughts and many prayers are with each of you. Hugs April
- This is such a terrible tragedy. My condolences go out to the rest of his family Dana Klocke from Missouri and Meagan Brink from Quincy. Prayers are with you all.
- I miss you soooo much that you don't even know. Im so sorry that this happened to you. You were always happy and smiling and now I'm not gonna be able to see that little cute face anymore every time I go to see your brothers. I love you soooo much. R.I.P Niall
- I am so very sorry for your sudden loss of Niall. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
Melissa and Eric Schunk
- Eric and I fell in love with those chubby cheeks and that smile when we met little Niall a short time ago..Our hearts and our thoughts are with you all..We love you Uncle Larry and Aunt Linda..We send our love to all of Niall's siblings as well during this difficult time for them..